Jeshua is the person we all know as 'Jesus', a translation via Greek and Latin of his original Aramaic name, 'Jeshua' (variously spelled as Y'shua or Yeshua); we spell it this way to honor the first breathtaking encounters of Him by Jayem, as recounted in The Jeshua Letters.
His teachings - as found in the five essential Way of Mastery texts, the recovery of His original Lord's Prayer and especially the Beatitudes in His native language of Aramaic - reveal a vast, extraordinary, yet grounded and timeless wisdom that truly fulfills the criteria of an advanced spirituality:
These Teachings correct the mind, heal the heart, and awaken the soul.
In a nutshell what he taught was...
- All beings are a spark of Light (soul) at One with God and remain eternally as they are created to be.
- We are each fully responsible for how we use the Light to choose and thus attract precisely what we experience, and this power of choice is the most fundamental aspect of the radiant and sovereign soul.
- God is Love, and Love does not condemn; there is no judgment.
- All beings are to be forgiven and supported (if they are willing) to transform their orientation from fear to Love.
- Only when we forgive, and then find ways to serve this 'Atonement' may we truly awaken to a full enlightenment and enter Mastery.
- Forgiveness is not an intellectual gesture, but a radical transformation of one's being, best encapsulated in the Aramaic term, washwoklan: To return to Original Wholeness.
- While our Union and Reality is unchanged, unchanging, and unchangeable, we have used our power of choice to imagine and create the experiences that flow from a belief that we have achieved Primal Separation.
- This is the true meaning of 'hell'. Though often hidden, Separation engenders a Primal Guilt, the 'dysfunctional' sense of our inner being that gives birth to the myriad forms of psychological and behavioral sufferings of humanity.
- Heaven, like hell, is a potentiality available to all beings willing to enter and go through the purification, healing, and waking process of enlightenment. Heaven is as equally 'here' as in any of the infinite realms of Light beyond this world.
- Sin is not a moral failing but a resistance to knowing and living this Light.
The Teachings are so profound and far-reaching that it just isn't possible to do them full justice except by exploring them for oneself.
Jeshua told Jayem that His intent through their relationship was twofold:
- To fully restore the comprehensive PathWay of which He was both a student of and teacher, according to the readiness of the student.
- To establish the PathWay of the Way of Mastery to support any soul from its first stirrings for Awakening to its full maturing in what He refers to as 'Christ Mind', and a manifest mastery.
Two qualities distinguish Jeshua:
- The depth and eloquence of His Wisdom
- The wit and humor and lightness of how that Wisdom is conveyed.